Did you know that Kawasaki disease is the leading cause of acquired heart disease in children? Help us raise awareness and funds on Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day January 26, 2017.
- Organize a “Wear Red” event at your school or workplace on or around Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Each participant donates $2.00…or more if you’d like 🙂
- After the event, mail a cheque with your proceeds payable to: Kawasaki Disease Canada, 25 Drumoak Place, Kitchener, ON N2A 3X5
- OR Visit our Wear Red fundraising page and collect pledges online: Wear Red Online Fundraiser
- Note: Minimum individual online donation is $3.00 so you will need to group the funds together
Together, we can save a child’s heart!